STM32 MCUs Motor control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MCSDK 6.3.0 is out!

Dear MCSDK users, MCSDK version 6.3 is now available: Download It here. Here are the main changes for this version: Motor Control Features: FOCAdded C0 single shunt topology support.6StepThis algorithm has been enhanced on MCSDK version 6.3 release ...

GMA by ST Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 4 kudos

Board Manager documentation is out !

The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on Motor Control Boards Description Wiki page, this documentation is compatible with MCSDK versions from 6.1.2. Board Descriptions are used by the ST motor-control workbench to enabl...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos

MCSDK documentation and your feedback

Motor Control Wiki: STM32 Motor Control Knowledge Database - stm32mcuMC Frequently asked questions (FAQ):Frequently asked questions (FAQ) - stm32mcu   The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on the Motor Control Wiki:   Wi...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

I want to develop a new software based on the demo routine USB-PD_Consumer_1port of X-NUCLEO-USBPDM1 + NUCLEO-STM32G0B1, but met troubles when i add new tasks via cube MX AND MDK KEIL5 into the demo routine.

I want to develop a portable device, which including a PD type C power supply up to 15V/3A, and also has LCD display, BLCD motor control, and also work as an USB device(when connected type C to a PC. ).I want to develop the software based on the demo...

Lmatt.11 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! BLDC motor stack integration

Hi, I am working on STM32f413zh and I am referring https://www.mikrocontroller.net/articles/STM32_BLDC_Control_with_HALL_SensorIn my code shows TIM_SelectOutputTrigger() not defined. There is no definition for some timer related functions.Please give...

AFaya.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tips on feedforward in ST FOC SDK ?

Running the ST-FOC SDK 4.3 for our PMAC motor with an outer speed loop and running at constant speed, we see that there is a trade-off between having good torque and good flux regulation. E.g. increasing the P term for the torque controller will decr...

c1ron by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to choose the Timer Input Capture Filter value

I'm using an STM32 to control a DC motor with a dual hall encoder feedback.To monitor motor position I want to use a General Purpose Timer (16bits) in Encoder Mode.As my input is noisy, I want to filter the signal using the Input Capture filter.My pr...

GBert.2 by Senior
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudos

motor start up failure and move error

My hardware:NUCLEO-F446RE + TI DRV8353 demo board(6 x PWM) + ACS725-20AB​1.I set the Low side driving signal is Active high.​2.Set current sensor and ICS gain3.Start-up4.Use cubeMX add drv8353 enable pin and spi pinBut the motor start error.(It work ...

0693W00000LyhLQQAZ.png 0693W00000LyhLuQAJ.png 0693W00000LyhKTQAZ.png 0693W00000LyhMnQAJ.png
gtop.1 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos