STM32 MCUs Motor control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MCSDK 6.3.1 is out !

Dear MCSDK users,MCSDK version 6.3.1 is now available: Download It here.This is a bug fix release and here are the main changes for this version:Motor Control Features:FOCFixed compilation issue for ICS topology and STM32L4 seriesFixed dissipative br...

ASA by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Board Manager documentation is out !

The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on Motor Control Boards Description Wiki page, this documentation is compatible with MCSDK versions from 6.1.2. Board Descriptions are used by the ST motor-control workbench to enabl...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos

MCSDK documentation and your feedback

Motor Control Wiki: STM32 Motor Control Knowledge Database - stm32mcuMC Frequently asked questions (FAQ):Frequently asked questions (FAQ) - stm32mcu   The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on the Motor Control Wiki:   Wi...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Can the evaluation board of the P-NUCLEO-IHM03 pack be used with expansion boards for controlling a stepper motor and brushed motors?

HiThere is this motor control nucleo Pack P-NUCLEO-IHM03 which includes the NUCLEO-G431RB evaluation board, the X-NUCLEO-IHM16M1 expansion board and Gimbal motor GBM2804H-100T. I cannot find further information if the included evaluation board can be...

MKron.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

MCU keeps dying at "steval-ctm010v1".

hi~We are testing the motor development kit.MCU keeps dying at "steval-ctm010v1".220V in, RS232 cable is connected.The MCU dies when the debugger is connected.The debugger connection was not possible, so I connected the C82 capacitor NRST pin to the ...

mkim.2 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Low Inductance BLDC Motor Current Signal

Hello There,I am currently work on 6 - Step (Trapezoidal) Control and have developed my software with Nucleo - F302R8. I have a low inductance(23uH) bldc motor. When I've tested this motor with my software, current signal doesn't look right. Also, we...

0693W00000NsgAcQAJ.png 0693W00000NsbHZQAZ.png

steval-dpsllck1 board

I have a steval-dpsllck1 board.If I want to initialize due to a program problem in the board, if I use the Full Bridge 3 kW LLC STM32F334x V1.6.BIN file provided by ST, is it initialized for normal operation?

Kyoun.3 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos