STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32F072 USB Firmware Update

I am using an STM32F072 MCU in my project and in the development phase, things seem to be working properly. The boot0 pin is pulled low and I can upload firmware via the ST-LINK debugger. When the product is released to the costumer, there are two po...

AHuss.2 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32f3 STD lib ADC init problem

Hello everyone.I have problem with ADC module of STM32F3. I have two board, one board use STM32F334K8T6 is the first version of my prototype, one board use STM32F334C8T6 is new version. I have use ADC module in my program and using STD lib. but with ...

thang le by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Troubles with FreeRTOS-HardFaults-Mallocs etc

Hello all,i'm facing a lot of troubles to run my server application on stm32.The server runs in a task. I'm using FreeRTOS. I can't explain everything here but i can share the code.First of all my application goes into HardFault in a kinda random way...

AGaru by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H743xx Version V Bootloader init issue !!

Hi All,I have a strange problem entering the Bootloader.I need to send 0x7F twice to enter Bootloader. Details: I am working on a project where I need to program STM32H743xx MCU via UART pins. I was successful in programming STM32H743xx “Version Y�? ...

James1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

X_cube AWs OTA isn't working

I am using p-l496G-cell1 with x-cube-AWSThe communication between AWS and P-l496-CELL01 via MQTT is work fine But OTA update is not working.I follow steps according to manual• Store the .sfb firmware file on AWS S3 service (in an S3 bucket; for examp...

pragnesh by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why DAC make 0.12[V] when I set it be 0

HAL_DAC_Start_DMA(&hdac, DAC_CHANNEL_1, (uint32_t*)setdac, 1, DAC_ALIGN_12B_R);HAL_DAC_SetValue(&hdac, DAC_CHANNEL_1, DAC_ALIGN_12B_R, setdacvalue);The first problem was when I changed setdac which points value that DMA buffer(?) It doesn't work so I...

0690X00000BvbglQAB.png
SKim.1761 by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos