STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unable to order free NUCLEO-H723ZG board

Hello,I've received an email to "Order your free board for the workshop STM32Cube with Azure RTOS".When I follow the link provided and go to the store, the checkout price is 56$ so full of the cost of the board and the shipping fees.Should I have rec...

GTeti.1 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Invalid coupon code....?

The coupon code for S3 is flagged invalid. It looks like there was alreadya board in my cart from before, so maybe that voided the code.Is it possible to reset, or send me a new code? Thanks!

JCurr.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Board not received yet.

Hi, In the confirmation e-mail I received, It says:"You will get the NUCLEO-H723ZG board from our local distributer that will be used during the hands-on exercises, at the shipping address you have provided upon registration."I did not receive the bo...

N.Sh by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H7使用内部ram驱动4.3寸TFT彩�?时�?�到的内存问题

1.你好.请问我使用STM32H743ZIT6使用内部512Kram作为TFT彩�?的GRAM,�?�时还需�?使用USB HOST和文件系统.这�?方案�?�行�?�?​2.我的GRAM放在了512KB的RAM中,程�?�?行的RAM放在了128KB的DTCM中.但是打开内存管�?��?�编译器报错内存冲�?..�?�?�我在内存管�?�中删掉了几个内存池�?�显示工作正常.3.显示工作正常�?�,我�?�现使用内存管�?�为FATFS文件系统申请内存时出错,无法申请.请问这是什么原因呢?

Resolved! STM32F767 MQTT USING LWIP

I am new to LWIP and MQTT. I am trying to use MQTT using LWIP in stm32f767 . I am able to get ethernet connection up and ping also works. I use mqtt_client_connect to connect to the server. The function is as follows:-mqtt_client_connect(mqtt_clien...

sne_123 by Associate III
  • 20 replies
  • 1 kudos

SDMMC, FATFS AND FREERTOS

I am working on FATFS, SDMMC WITH FREERTOS on NUCLEOH743ZI2. I use STM32CUBEMAX to config the program. however, the program doesn't work properly. sometimes, I can mount sd card properly, but when I try to open file. the program always get failed res...

STM32F401 HAL_FLASH_Program not working

Hi community.. I have the following code : bool FLASH_WriteDoubleWord(uint32_t flashAddress, uint64_t Data) {   FLASH_Unlock(); /*clear some flag*/ __HAL_FLASH_CLEAR_FLAG(FLASH_FLAG_EOP | FLASH_FLAG_OPERR | FLASH_FLAG_WRPERR | FLASH_FLAG_PGAERR ...

SGasp.1 by Senior
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos