STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

HAL_ADC_ConvCpltCallback is called twice

I'm using an STM32F407, I want to use the falling edge of a PWM to trigger the ADC and then with the DMA move the data into a variable. The problem I have is that I am trying to check if the ADC is actually taking samples at the PWM frequency. I am t...

LSoll.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HAL SPI library: Does Master's single call to HAL_SPI_Transmit() always trigger Slave's both HAL_SPI_RxCpltCallback() and also HAL_SPI_TxCpltCallback() ?

I am coding STM32H743 MCU with CubeMX generated library.I have 1 SPI Master and 1 Slave. Both configured for a full SPI with both lines of Tx and Rx.Master is calling blocking HAL_SPI_Transmit() or HAL_SPI_Receive() but never simultaneous HAL_SPI_Tra...

How can I add "next_tag_part" to my function?

My string is too long to be inserted at once! And according LWIP manuals:LWIP_HTTPD_SSI_MULTIPART==1: SSI handler function is called with 2 more arguments indicating a counter for insert string that are too long to be inserted at once: the SSI handle...

DK.7 by Senior
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32G0B0: Prevent bootloader execution after RDP regression from level 1 to 0 and OBL causing mass erase and system reset

Hello,I would like to know how to prevent the execution of the on chip bootloader after a RDP regression from level 1 to level 0. After the necessary option byte load (OBL) a mass erase is done and the chip is reset and after the reset the bootloader...

DaMCU by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! is STM32F7 has DFSR register?

Hi!I try to understand debug information after hard fault. RTOS dump DFSR register (and some other) after fault to UART. This register is not present in PM0253 programming manual, but there is definition in source code (core_cm7.h address is 0xE000ED...

Aleks by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos