STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

USB Virtual COM Port driver code

Posted on January 15, 2012 at 01:50Hi: the USB functionality on the STM32 is great, but it is not really deployable for USB-serial given that the only Virtual COM (or Virtual TTY) driver is for Windows.  For dev-kits, windows is OK.  For actual prod...

multiple STM 32 linked via USB

Posted on February 14, 2012 at 13:26Hi all. I did some projects around the STM32F103 managed by a GUI on PC, via USB. Now I would like to address more than one devices (STM32F103) by the same PC and the same USB cable. So the problem is how to give ...

RMII with external oscillator

Posted on February 29, 2012 at 10:10Hello, I have a problem to communicate with a PHY when I use an external oscillator for the Ethernet part. If I use the clock generated by the microcontroller (MCO pin) there is no problem, the communication work ...

Problem SDIO+ USB Mass storage device

Posted on February 22, 2012 at 09:48Hi all, I have a problem with SDIO+USB Mass storage device. My eMMC driver now works (in stand alone without USB), and the USB mass storage device also works only if I remove the callbacks functions of init emmc, ...

elharrar by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

virtual COM port installation

Posted on February 13, 2012 at 07:19from CD00158241.pdf   ''To install the software driver of the Virtual COM port, download and execute the �Virtual Com Port Driver Setup� from the STMicroelectronics website: www.st.com. At the end of the installa...