STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ethernet DMA RBU & TBU Error bit on STM32H5

Hey there!I've been playing around with the Ethernet HAL driver on the NUCLEO-H563ZI and I was able to make it work. I'm currently using the latest STM32CubeH5 package release. Here's the issue: whenever I receive an ethernet packet, the interrupt at...

nunokisi by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HAL issue with int8_t instead of uint8_t

Hello ! I've been working on with LIS3MDL a magnetometer from STM, but there was one problem because reading X,Y,Z it was showing good values but sometimes instead of value it just spitted 0, for example X = 0.14, Y = 0.30, Z = 0.14 and sometimes it ...

Xenon02 by Senior
  • 8 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! STM32F4 UART NOT WORKING CORRECTLY

In the code I have written here, I am trying to send data from UART4 within the main function and simultaneously receive data through interrupts if data arrives. However, the data transmission part works for a very short time and then stops, and the ...

Azure RTOS NetxDuo mDNS domain set issue

Hello, My issue is related to:-MCU: STM32H733Middleware: Azure RTOSMiddleware Component: NetxDuo (6.2.0)Addon: mDNSI am using Azure RTOS with NetxDuo, I implemented a secure https server in my device and implemented mDNS which was working very well f...

faharintisar_0-1721299474711.png

STM32F769 USB Device High Speed

I am using FW_F7_V1.17.2 on STM32Cube to configure USB HS Device as a CDC. We are running with FreeRTOS and FatFS on a custom PCB.  The external Phy is a USB3300.  I am using MDK 5 IDE.The STM32 is connected to a Windows 10 host, using a simple proto...