STM32 MCUs Boards and hardware tools

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Is there a possibility to read program counter via ST-Link or J-Link without causing a reset on STM32F103 devices with RDP active?

On a serial product after a firmware update, there are some sporadic cases, where we get a hang up situation. It would be very helpful to know where exactly the program is stuck. According to ES0346 Rev. 6 chapter 2.8 it is possible to access progra...

stst9185 by Associate III
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Read and write using ST-Link V2

Hi everyone,I do have 2 PCB boards based on STM32F030F4P6 MCU, the two PCBs have the same hardware and connection with other components, I read the first MCU's code using ST-LInk V2 -using SWD- and saved the .hex file to my PC then I wanted to re-pro...

AKh.2 by Associate II
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

LDO for STM32L433?

Hello, I would like to know what LDO regulator you recommend to use in my development, it uses a 7.2V Lithium battery pack. The application uses 5 GPIO's (4 output, 1 input), 1 I2C, 2 USART, 1 LPUART.

AStol.2 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Location of STM32H747I-DISCO BOOT0 pin

I have a board that is STM32H747I-DISCO which was bricked due to the power supply settings improperly set (Set to LDO when it shouldve been SMPS) in the code.The documentation say to boot with BOOT0 pin set in order to restore the working image, I do...

xlpaudst by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos