MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Problems with new iNemo Modules

Posted on June 17, 2014 at 17:25The old code I developed for other iNemo units does not work with parts just received.  It gets stuck at boot time.Code was based on suite INEMO-ENG-M1LI3_V5-1. It works ok when in debug via ST-link, but if left fee r...

franz by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

About LSM330DLC Gyroscopes reflow solder problem

Posted on June 11, 2014 at 07:32We used LSM330DLC Gyroscopes in electric self-balancing unicycle. There is one problem of LSM330DLC  afterreflow solder. The LSM330DLC has offset to detect the angle from the vertical direction. The offset may be 0-7 ...

cac2012 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

MEMS Microphone Product Longevity

Posted on June 11, 2014 at 19:10Does ST have an expect product longevity for the MEMS Microphones?  These products look to be targeted at Consumer Products and there would be a concern of using these in an industrial product that needs a life expect...

gpowanda by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Code to Calculate Roll/Pitch/Yaw

Posted on June 12, 2014 at 18:00Does anyone know where to find/have the actual source code that calculates Roll/Pitch/Yaw for the iNEMO M1 System?I have the MKI121V1. Looking to see if it's possible to reset those values for calibration purposes, or...

mrm63 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Extended Kalman Filiter

Posted on June 09, 2014 at 21:04Is the extended Kalman Filtering that's talked about in the iNEMO Engine LI3 (Lite) something that's already applied in the regular iNEMO suite when calculating Roll/Pitch/Yaw and Quaternion data? If I'm using the sof...

mrm63 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

LIS3DSH pedometer

Posted on June 06, 2014 at 01:57Have anybody seen the working example of one? I've got one but can prove it is not designed to be working. Have 2 guesses: it never made one despite promise or I got the wrong file. Any comment welcome. At the moment ...

finevlad by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

LIS3DH temperature stuck.

Posted on June 05, 2014 at 12:24I try to read both temperature and accelerometer data from LIS3DH. I get accelerometer data but the temperature value is stuck.I have set both  ADC_PD and TEMP_EN in the TEMP_CFG_REG.I would like to have some example ...

sima2 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Two VL6180x sensors question

Posted on June 03, 2014 at 00:50Is it possible to mount two of these sensors about 10 cm apart facing each other, without interference?  And when an object is inserted between the sensors be able to measure the thickness of that object by subtractin...