MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sensorfusion

Hello , Can some one please post the link to sensor fuson librares for linux platform.(gcc compiled i guess) with some documentation to use.Most of th elinks I found is for iNemo (controller side)I want to use it for raspberry PI Thanks,

darla14 by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! FP-IND-PREDMNT1 amplitude value of the FFT

I would like to know how is the amplitude of the FFT calculated by the FP-IND-PREDMNT1 firmware related to the acceleration measured by the accelerometer found on the STEVAL-STWINKT1 board. It is expressed in an absolute value but I need to know the ...

ABent.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to reduce the size of MEMS' microphone data

Hi,I'm using an ST's digital MEMS microphone in my application. It is connected to an STM32L452 by SPI and the acquired data is stored in an SDCard.My sampling frequency is 32 KHz which means the microphone produces a considerable amount of data. So...

MAndr.233 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

MotionAC Library - understanding "dynamic" calibration, behavior of the "is_calibrated" flag returned from MotionAC_Update(), and if update rates > 100Hz are supported.

In working with the MotionAC Library, I have the following questions to better understand behaviors.1) We wish to create a Graphical User Interface which indicates the status of the "dynamic" or 6-point tumble calibration, and want to display current...

SLibe by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hello experts , I have a query on how to acquire a PCM audio 2000 to 4000 samples nearly from a PDM out conversion of a MEMS mic and display them on UART/USART for every 2 or 5 seconds? Can any expert help me with a coding part. Thanks in advance

MEMS mic -ICS43432+ STM32f4xx nucleo board.i have given a 168MHz HSE clock configuration and used a PDM2PCM middleware too with a 32KHz audio frequency with I2S in master receive mode. and DMA in SPI2_RX DMA1 Stream 3, in the STM32Cube MX.The oscillo...

SG.4 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos