STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.23.2 is out!

TouchGFX 4.23.2 is now out.Please follow this link to download it.4.23.2 Release details:Release date: March 14th, 2024Bugfixes in TouchGFX Designer:Fixed a bug where TouchGFX Designer would not close properlyBugfixes in TouchGFX Core:Fixed issue wer...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 7 kudos

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

Resolved! Weird causes with my touchgfx project

Hi everybody!I implemented a keyboard into my project. (I tested the keyboard widget in a separated project, and it worked well).If I use the keyboard in my dashboard project, it make weird things.If i entry a value, i write to the eeprom(M95320). If...

touchgfx external flash problem

Hi,I am using touchgfx with STM32H743 mcu. When i store the pictures(png) in internal flash everthing works fine but when i change the project from touchgfx for store pictures in the external flash(W25Q128, QSPI), colors are wrong for the whole scree...

Error compile simulator

Hello ST community,i hope you can help me with this errorI am developping touchgfx application and i nedd to display water volume in the screen, so i made some changes in my code and i compile with stm32ide i build it , the console show no error when...

GPU2D hangup on STM32H7S78-DK

Hello,I am experimenting on a STM32H7S78-DK board with a custom UI.Sometimes the board looks like frozen and inspecting with the debugger I always find that the core is running, but GUITask is waiting for nema semaphore.The call originates from nema_...