STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

Resolved! Ident number of button in custom container

Hello,I got a screen including 4 text areas with wild card and a 4 flex buttons on top. Clicking a flex button trigger a keyboard that allows to change the content of the corresponding text area.When any flex button is clicked, I manage to identify w...

JJame.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

exit in touch debug

Hi, a project runs in below trace in debug. I use external V2 ISOL debugger.But program seems to run when I download. Pl let me know if more inputs needed.

GauravK_0-1727246456290.png
GauravK by Senior
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

TouchGFX hardfault while screen transition

Hello,I am working with STM32F469 DISCO with IAR and TouchGFX and I am getting a hardfault exception when doing a screen transition from one screen to other one.When the screen has few widgets, this hardfault does not occur. When the screen has more ...

MMostafa by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tearing Effect signal

Hi,we are planning to use the display shown in the attached datasheet.It is MIPI-DSI and also has a Tearing Effect Output signal. How is the Tearing Effect signal connected to the micro? I could not find any dedicated pin but from reading online abou...

Ricko by Senior II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

touchgfx on stm32mp135 dk touchgfx

Hi there TouchGFX team I've a ui running on the simulator and I would like to start running it on my dk. I can't find any examples on how to run it on the stm32mp135-dk, can you me guide on this?  Thanks a lot in advance

JPabl.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F423ZHT6- ST7789H2

I sent a write data to LCD like display the RED background on the LCD panel. But it display like this-    this is my code part: int main(void) { /* USER CODE BEGIN 1 */ /* USER CODE END 1 */ /* MCU Configuration---------------------------------...

LCD image.jpeg
Meenakshi by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels