STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

STM32cubeIDE keeps crashing?

Title says it all really. this has happened four times in the last hour, all when I've been in debug mode. I just click with the mouse on something and -blink- program vanishes without a trace. does anyone experience the same thing? Is there a fix? I...

deep_rune by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to exchange variable values in two programs

Hello, everyone!I am a user of STM32H753. I want to run two programs within STM32H753 and exchange the values ​​of the variables between these two programs. (Program 1 is running on Flash memory bank 1 sector 0; Program 2 is running on Flash memory b...

Ekim.1 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Feature: Hover tips with Doxygen style?

Is there any chance for a CubeIDE update that includes parsing and displaying Doxygen style documentation for functions/classes/definitions etc. in the hover tips? Currently, the IDE displays them in a very uncomfortable way, which negates the sense ...