STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Any plans to fix STM32CubeIDE Wayland bug?

I see in the release notes that bug # 77518 - MCUFinder is unusable on Gnome Wayland is still going to be present in the upcoming version of the IDE (1.3.1). Is this issue being worked on? While forcing the application to use Xorg normally wouldn't b...

SGide.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I couldn't update STM32CubeIDE to 1.3.1

This is the error I encountered. A colleague was able to successfully update.Any ideas why I encounter this problem?An error occurred while collecting items to be installedsession context was:(profile=STM32CubeIDE, phase=org.eclipse.equinox.internal....

MFend by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Could someone write how to do GPIO without HAL?

I saw somewhere a very basic examples how to do basic GPIO. But now I can't find it. Most of my bookmarks for this forum do not work anyway, all though they not are so old.But could some one write examples of how to write or read one pin or several a...

LMI2 by Lead
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to download code to FLASH Memory Bank 2 using STM32CubeIDE

Hello, everyone.When downloading the code using STM32CubeProgrammer, I was able to download the code to the location I wanted by specifying the start address.What I'm curious about is how to set up to download to where I want to be when I debug and d...

Ekim.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

cubeide can not choose firmware package

hi, I am using cubeide v1.3 on win10.While I am trying to generate code automatically using cubeide, I found I cannot change the firmware package name and version.Since I only installed STM32CubeFW_F4 V1.24.0, and I donot wanna update to the newest v...

spica lai by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos