STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Exported example project is empty

Hi!I'm developing a project bassed on the SUB_GHZ_PINGPONG example from ST. First, Every time I change something on cubeMX it creates files on the wrong directories and i have to delete them manually. This is an common problem that is well documente...

JPrad.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

CUBE IDE handle_vCont_t,

Hello,i got with the CUBE IDE the following problem, at some random point in the program, the Debugger halts and throws following error:handle_vCont_t, Thread already stoppedIt occurs several Times a weak and i didnt found a solution to this

Nucleo-G0B1RE Reset problem !!!!

I have recently bought Nucleo-G0B1RE Development board, When I power on, It worked perfectly I tested some programs on it and it worked very well. Then I ported my project on which I am working it executed sucessfully. But now I am facing weird probl...

YVaid.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

GTK-Critical error on Linux (cubeide 1.6.1)

Hi, I recently tested cubeide 1.6.1 on latest Ubuntu 20.04 LTS and Debian 10.9.0 stable, both gave me GTK critical error when trying to launch configuration tool, both had issues with loading configuration menus (lists : sys, timers ect).​Im now inst...

oeliks by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! "Nothing to install." after trying to install IDE

I had a problem with the IDE and deleted it by manually searching all the files on my ubuntu 20.04.Now when I try to run the binary again, it says "Nothing to install.", however I have deleted all stm files from my machine.What can I do?

Ksen.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Breakpoints do not work in CubeIde

I have 100pin STM32H750 VBT and CubeIde. Breakpoints don't work, "run to line" works. That is, the program newer stops at breakpoints. I read somewhere that ARM had a bug in some CPUs breakpoints. Is H750 one those. What are working CPUs. And yes, I ...

LMI2 by Lead
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos