STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

B-L072Z-LRWAN1 - End Node to TTN

Posted on June 25, 2018 at 10:21Hello ,I use this demo board B-L072Z-LRWAN1 with the soft End Node I-CUBE-LRWANBut I do not understand why I can not send the data once when I want with function send() or LORA_send( &AppData, LORAWAN_DEFAULT_CONFIRM_...

B-L072Z-LRWAN1 (soft End Node I-CUBE-LRWAN)

Posted on July 03, 2018 at 14:10 Hello , I use this demo board B-L072Z-LRWAN1 with the soft End Node I-CUBE-LRWAN But I don’t understand why I can’t send the data once when I want with function send() or LORA_send() in the main or in the whi...

NUCLEO-F411RE WLAN communication

Posted on July 11, 2018 at 15:17Hello,until now i have a serial connection to my Board. So i just have to read out my COM Port to get the Data i need. My next step is to get rid of the cable. Which Module would you recommend for this? And is it much...

I-NUCLEO-LRWAN1 firmware update problem

Posted on July 16, 2018 at 11:25Hello,I am trying to update from firmware 2.6 to 3.7 (following the document https://github.com/USIWP1Module/USI_I-NUCLEO-LRWAN1/blob/master/preloaded_firmware/WM-SG-SM-42%20Update%20Preloaded%20AT%20Command%20FW%20Ap...

Battery issue

Posted on June 05, 2018 at 09:24Hi everyone,I'm working on B-L072Z-LRWAN1 lora discovery kit and i have an issue.I'm able to upload my program on STM32 and it run when the STM is plug in on USB STLINK.My issue is when i want run my STM on 3AAA batte...

B-L072Z-LRWAN1 LoRa RxTimeOut

Posted on June 19, 2018 at 15:16Hello everyone,I have a discovery board B-L072Z-LRWAN1 running the End Node LoRa application provided in the I-CUBE-LRWAN package.My problem is the next :- The join procedure works well.txDonerxDoneJOINED- But when a ...