STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

I-Cube LRWAN 1.1.4 RTC set

Posted on March 14, 2018 at 11:24Hy I want to reconfigure rtc from default to current time and date and this is the code but always code get stuck in function HAL_RTC_SetTime and this function callin in infinite loop __weak uint32_t HAL_GetTick(void...

kuleem by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I-CUBE-LRWAN

Posted on March 09, 2018 at 11:23Hi,We've been using the I-CUBE-LRWAN package for a while now on our various hardware with different STM32 mcu's without problems. It does the job, and we are very happy with it.We do have some problems keeping track ...

Sigfox to murata lora module

Posted on December 08, 2017 at 10:11It is mentioned that muRata has a collaboration with you on bringing sigfox to their Type ABZ lora module. However I can only find news about it, not actually something concrete on how and what. Could you please l...

LRWAN - Which activation use OTAA or ABP

Posted on February 07, 2018 at 11:27Dear,I am working on end-devices which will not be configurable (no LCD, no buttons..). You can imagine it like simple thermometer which periodically send the new measured data to Gateway. I read many topics about...

JAN R by Associate III
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Class C Downlink Issue

Posted on January 31, 2018 at 19:15Hi,I have B-L072Z-LRWAN1 board from ST running I-CUBE-LRWAN software for LoRaWAN, and RHF0M301 gateway from RisingHF.I am testing a class C and I have an issue in downlink, here is the scenario: Node transmit an ...

Hyenvoi d'un message

Posted on January 26, 2018 at 12:47Hi, i want to know, in which party of the script of STM32 discovery LoRa can i generate a message that i want to transmit ! ? Thanks#lorawan

Import project in Eclipse

Posted on November 03, 2017 at 17:27Hello everybody,Is there a way to import the I-CUBE-LRWAN software in Eclipse ? I'm facing many problems and cannot find a proper solution. Thanks in advance !#p-nucleo-lrwan1 #eclipse #i-cube-lrwan

LoRa L073 End Node. where is IRQ_Type delcared ?

Posted on January 13, 2018 at 01:59I am trying to run this End Node example in Visual Studio.but;   hw_gpoi.h has these errors:[Clang IntelliSense] Error: unknown type name 'IRQn_Type'    Lora_1    c:\vs2018\lora_1\inc\hw_gpio.h    86  also fails wi...

T J by Lead
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Murata LoRa SOC bootloader

Posted on January 11, 2018 at 07:54 I have a Murata LoRa SOC from which I have made up a custom board and I am flashing code using UART which wasn't successful until help from https://community.st.com/people/Turvey.Clive.002‌ Now I am using stm...

Flash loader

Posted on January 09, 2018 at 17:43Hello everyone,I have made a custom board using Murata LoRa SOC and I am trying to flash it using Flash Loader Demo by STM and I am able to flash the code only once out of 10 times. The application shows 'Stopped W...