STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Implement MQTT on STM32WB to communicate with the server.

Hi everyone,I have made a custom board which has an on-board STM32WB Controller along with a 3G Modem to connect with the internet. On the internet, I have my custom Web Server where some parameters are present. I want to fetch those parameters from ...

AKetc by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! OTA application loses incoming packets

Hi.Based on the OTA example, I created an application. The only difference is the use of MTU = 256.The length of the characteristic is equal to MTU android pixel (126)The problem is that when sending firmware from a custom application to an Android P...

Getting RTC value

Hello, I am reading ADC data with b-l072z-lrwan1 and send another kit. I need to add this datas to timestamp for compare different sensor datas. So I am trying to read RTC time value. I have called this function from "hw_rtc.c" ;uint32_t CalendarValu...

Resolved! Questions about SBRV

"Contains the word aligned CPU2 boot reset start address offset within the selected memoryarea by C2OPT"​SBRV sets CPU2 boot address, but I use STM32cubeProgrammer to get NUCLEO board data as follows:The starting address of CPU2 is 0x08032C00, but SF...

0690X000009jBGLQA2.png 0690X000009jBHEQA2.png

Help getting End Node project running

I'm attempting to run the LoRa Expansion pack for the End Node project inside of STM32CubeIDE, but am running into issues. I'm running this on a STM32L051K8U6 MCU with SX1272 radio.Here's what I've done:1.) Imported the project. Had to choose import ...

OTA, Application Read Protection and PCROP

Hi, I have a project where I need to read protect my application code. The problem with RDP is that it would erase the entire flash (including OTA). I assume this problem is to be solved by using PCROP on the OTA code. I have attempted to protect the...

Daniel L by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos