STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

GAP in SPI transfere on STM32WB55RGVx

Iam trying to setup SPI1 on STM32WB nucluo (STM32WB55RGVx), I made a configuration trough the STM cube and do some adjustments, the problem is that in every sequence iam trying to transmit with HAL_SPI_Transmit is a gap for couple of microseconds. Th...

0690X00000D9WUIQA3.png
DKope.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

stm32wb55 ble pairing unsuccessful with windows 10 PC

Hi, i am trying to get familiar with stm32wb55 BLE functionality. As a part of it, i tried with Hear rate profile application example. when i run this application, i am able to pair with ST BLE Profiles mobile app successfully. How ever when i tried...

How to get Mesh Local EID (OpenThread)?

Hello Everyone,I've been messing with the OpenThread API for the last few days and I have been scratching my head on trying to get the mesh local EID IPV6 address using the API. So when running CLI CMD example application, after connecting the nodes,...