STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Problem with SHUTDOWN mode

Hello,I have a board with stm32wb55. I can't enter to shutdown mode or can't to exit form shutdown.I want to exit from this mode via wakeup pin 1 PA0. I use this codeif( (LL_PWR_IsActiveFlag_C1SB() == 0) || (LL_PWR_IsActiveFlag_C2SB() == 0) ...

DPesk.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Connecting 3rd party nodes to gateway from this kit

I just got myself this kit - https://www.st.com/content/st_com/en/products/evaluation-tools/product-evaluation-tools/stm32-nucleo-expansion-boards/p-nucleo-lrwan3.html#overview (433/470 Mhz version; just asserting the frequencies here..)to play w...

DR1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bin file size is too large

Hi,I want to generate .bin file of BLE_OTA example.i have added below command in post-build steps AC6 IDE.arm-none-eabi-objcopy -O binary "${BuildArtifactFileBaseName}.elf" "${BuildArtifactFileBaseName}.bin"It generate binary successfully but it's si...

asala.19 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to flash the firmware on STM32F7 wirelessly (OTA)?

Hi,Is there an existing infrastructure for OTA custom firmware flashing of an STM32F7 MCU using (preferably) STM32WB of SPWF04?we have an already written application for our STM32F7 which takes more than 512KB.I went through the resources and found o...

APilk.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Connection problem for new board design

I designed new board with STM32WB55CGU6 based on MB1993C (P-NUCLEO-USBDongle). You can see my schematic attached(I uploaded both P-nucleo schematic and my schematic). But I can't connect to my MCU through SWD pins (DIO,CLK,NRST). I use st-link, I can...

How do I get 32Mbps SPI?

I’m using the nucleo board, and I’ve got SPI working correctly (mostly) with default settings using CubeIDE. However, the data sheets stated that SPI can run at 32 Mbps, and I’m only getting half that rate.The SPI Prescaler is set to the minimum valu...

ASmit.4 by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WB55 BLE OTA issue

Hi,I am working with OTA on STM32wb55 wireless MCU,I have tested BLE OTA from android app mentioned in AN5247 and it worked well.Now i need to create a python app doing the same.In order to do that i followed Flow given in the same AN5247 at Figure 9...

RTriv.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

the current consumption of the STM32WB55 in stop2 mode is about 116uA whici is much higher than it should be in the datasheet about 2uA.

I test it on P-NUCLEO-WB55 kit board which without any other devices connected on it with the official examples "PWR_STOP2_RTC" ,and I did test it as the readme.txt file tell me(remove all jumpers on JP5, and test the current on the JP2), but the res...

zxiao.2 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos