STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Tx Timeout on LoRa

I have made a custom PCB with the Murata CMWX1ZZABZ-091 module. When I try running the LoRa End Node or PingPong example (for LoRa Discovery kit B-L072Z-LRWAN1) , I get "Tx Timeout" on UART. The GPIOs and UART are working fine. How do I solve this?

BT.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WB55 FUS update issue

I just received STM32WB55 Nucleo pack. I'm going through the instructions in Projects/STM32WB_Copro_Wireless_Binaries/Release_Notes.html.All going fine until I get to step 4:0x20030030 : 00050300 : FUSv0.5.3 => Must be updated using STEP 5.Next I ru...

GPS Development Tools STEVAL-STRKT01 LoRa IoT tracker

Goodday, would you mind advice me pls if this module GPS Development Tools STEVAL-STRKT01 LoRa IoT tracker can work standlone powered with a battery.. i need to track an hobbyists drone and my per car. which program on smartphone or pc can be use?

DChai.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32wb analog voltage referrence and VSSA

Hi thereI am currently developing a product and i would like to use either stmb32wb55ce or stm32wb55rgI have done most of the softwaredevlopment on the nucleo board with stm32wb55rg.I am a bit stuck with the analog world on this MCU.I would like to u...

HSpre.1 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

unknown flash memory in valid address

Hello, I want to use the last page of the flash memory.The last page of the STM32WB55CG is page 255 @ 0x080F F000 - 0x080F FFFF, 4 K, Page 255But, when I look at memory window, during run-time, I see there is nothing.See attached picwhere is the memo...

Lmali.1 by Associate III
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can I implement a software exception handler in C language to simulate a Throw/Catch in Java. This should be available on the Cortex-M4

The reason for the question is to locate all errors and warnings into a single function so as not to have error handler fuctions located in several places in the code. does anyone have this request previously implemented and can give some input here....

Dfinn.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos