STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

How to convert BLE_TransparentModeVCP to use USART

I have made my own board using the STM32WB55CGU processor (the 48 pin package, as used on the Nucleo Dongle, MB1293C.I am now trying to get the BLE working and tuned. The first step, it seems, is to load the transparent mode firmware into the chip wh...

AClif by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! aci_gatt_add_char() returned BLE_STATUS_OUT_OF_MEMORY

Hello - My project is based on the SensorDemoBLESensor application built using using the CubeMX tool version 5.6.1 with the X-NUCLEO-BNRG2A1 development board attached to a NUCLEO-F303RE. I successfully added 5 custom characteristics to my first cust...

DSica.1 by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error: --Reserved -- in CubeProgrammer 2.4

Hello! I am trying to download the FUS V1.1.0.0 to a STM32WB5xE controller through SWD in CubeProgrammer so as to update the firmware. But I receive Error: --Reserved-- . I ignored it and downloaded the firmware successfuly but my BLE stack doesn't ...

Kolab by Senior
  • 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WL begin the first application

I want to find some example of stm32WL.1:in the AN5408 Migrating from STM32L0, STM32L1, STM32L4 Series associated with SX12xxradio, to STM32WLEx microcontrollers, LoRaWAN projects can be found under Projects\NUCLEO-WL55JC\Applications\LoRaWAN,I can n...

0693W000001pl5EQAQ.png