STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! HSEM HAL strange behavior

Hi,I'm playing around HSEM module and i noticed strange behavior. Why calling:HAL_HSEM_FastTake(HSEM_ID_0);orHAL_HSEM_Take(HSEM_ID_0, 0);lock all semaphores at once instead of just locking single semaphore specified by a macro using 0 as processid?Th...

gasda.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WB55 Low Power Mode wakeup using BLE stack

Hi,I can enter STOP Mode 2 while not using the ST Sequence (UTIL_SEQ). I disable interruptions, clear the pending ones and just let the RTC to wake me up.HAL_RTCEx_SetWakeUpTimer_IT(&hrtc, 0xFFFF, RTC_WAKEUPCLOCK_RTCCLK_DIV8); HAL_PWR_EnterSTOPMode(P...

Jsilv.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

USB CDC - Packets are lost on macOS

I'm using the P-NUCLEO-WB55 development board, with only USB (CDC Device) enabled/configured through the STM32CubeIDE.I'm sending data from my laptop to the board over USB CDC (Virtual Com Port) in Full-Speed mode.Specifically, my laptop is sending 1...

Resolved! IC2 detection problem after uploading code / reset

Hello,I have connected a BNO055 Sensor via I2C to a STM32WB Nucleo board. The sensor data is send by a BLE Service without problems after powering the device.However, if I change the code and upload via STM32CubeIDE or press the reset button on the d...

MHell.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos