cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32WB5MM ble freertos project - Issue with CPU2 initializzation

LBera.1
Associate II

Hi, 

I'm working with STM32WB5MM, the application is a ble application with freertos.

I have this issue, at boot, on custom board the cpu2 not start every time, so, when this happend APP_BLE_Init() is never called, and because at boot is request to start advertising when I try to start advertising it block and the board is reset by wdt. When it enter in this issue it never unblock. The same firmware could work fine if I try to cut off Vcc and plug in it again, so I can block or unblock the firmware quite quickly by cut off and pugin the power line. If I try to debug in with debugger it unblock, it never block under debug ifI try to put a breakpoint before or after cpu2 initiliazzation so I can't understand what happend, if I try to run code withouth breakpoints it block but I can't understand where it block.

If I try run the same code on demoboard STM32WB5MM diskovery kit it never block if I press reset button, seem impossible to block it by reset button, but it blcok if I plug and unplug JP1, so enabling and disabling Vcc to the system, but in this case after a reset by wdt it start correctly.

So, what should be the issue? Can you give me any suggestion for try to solve this problem?

thank you

Luigi

0 REPLIES 0