STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Problem with DMA interrupts and low power sleep mode

Hello everyone, I am trying to code a program that uses DMA to transfer samples from an external codec through the SAI.The CPU is in Low Power sleep for most of the time between the DMA interruptsAfter each DMA interrupt whether its half-complete or ...

AHerm.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

BLE Ota not working. I'm using a Midatronics with STM32WB55CEU6. If I burn BLE_Ota_reference.hex and BLE_p2pserver_ota.bin (fw 1.4.0) everything is ok. When I burn BLE_Ota_reference.hex and try to put my app seems that SysTick_Handler() is never called

When I burn BLE_Ota_reference.hex and try to put my app seems that SysTick_Handler() is never called and after a while the PC goes to a strange location at 0x0800433e. This is outside 0x08007000.The application is ok when I link everything at the def...

Jsilv.1 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

BLE Cybersecurity Vulnerabilities FDA

Dear My friendsI would like to receive some advise and help. I am developing a medical device that controls with smartphone and I am using STM32WB55 and BLE for comminucation. Today, I found that the Cybersecurity Vulnerabilities in BLE system and SD...

AOmid.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! P-NUCLEO-WB55 running PWR_STANDBY_RTC example

I am trying to set a baseline for low power measurements in my own application. To do this, I imported the PWR_STANDBY_RTC example in the STM32Cube_FW_WB_V1.3.0 repository and installed it on the P-NUCLEO-WB55. I then powered the board via 5V_EXT and...

crwper by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

About TSC function of STM32WB55CGU6

Hello there! I am debugging the TSC function of the STM32WB55CGU6. I cannot set the TSC function in MubeMX. However, in the official materials, I learned that the TSC function can be supported through the txt file. Refer to the STM32L476G_EVAL board ...

cxiao.2 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos