STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Repeated write SD RAM + reset

Hello, I'm working on STM32WB55.Is there any limitation to write to (internal) SD RAM and do a system reset?I want to build an application that requires a lot of writing to SD RAM and then do system reset (and read the SD RAM and act according the da...

Lmali.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

hello sir, am porting some libraries done in stm32l4 board to stm32wb board and linked some provided libraries to stm32 wb board but in the end it shows some error 1 message without any clue.Please, Can you help me out in this ?

arm-none-eabi-gcc -o "P2P_Server.elf" @"objects.list" -lbep_diag_hf -lbep -lbep_diag -lbep_hf -mcpu=cortex-m4 -T"D:\kiran\new1\p2p\P2P_Server\P2P_Server\STM32CubeIDE\STM32WB55RGVX_FLASH.ld" --specs=nosys.specs -Wl,-Map="P2P_Server.map" -Wl,--gc-secti...

Pratyush by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32WB USART1 not working

Hello, please be warned, I am ultra new to STM32 mikrocontrollers (student).I watched several hours of tutorials and now I am starting my first steps in programming. I am using the CubeMX to set up the code.Unfortunately, I can´t get the USART1 runni...

RWeil.2 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

P-NUCLEO-LRWAN2 issue

Hello,I am currently testing the P-NUCLEO-LRWAN2. I am having problems getting it to work. I followed the tutorial in the UM2073. I managed to perform all the steps requested but I don't receive any data in the LORIOT dashboard.I also uploaded the "E...

MChar.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32WB55 Cube MX 5.6 Generated Code Errors

When using the Custom Template option in Cube MX 5.6 for the WB55, the generated "custom_stm.c" file contains some bugs in the "Custom_STM_App_Update_Char" function. Namely, the calls to "aci_gatt_update_char_value" mistakenly pass the characteristic...

BPaik by Senior
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

B-LO72Z-LRWAN1 HAL_RNG

HiI am trying to generate a true random number on the B-LO72Z-LRWAN1 using the HAL_RNG_GenerateRandomNumber function with the code below:uint32_t rnd_generator (void) {RNG_HandleTypeDef RngHandle;  // RNG handler declaration uint32_t rv;  RngHandle.I...

GErma.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos