STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I am trying to use STM32W55RG as BLE client in FREERTOS CMSIS V2. But it seems that its not allowed. May i know the reason behind this?

I am trying to use STM32W55RG as BLE client in FREERTOS CMSIS V2. But it seems that its not allowed. May i know the reason behind this? I attached the error image in this message. I also observed that Sequencer is also not available in FREERTOS. Can ...

0693W000000VjAhQAK.jpg

STM32Cube MCU Package for STM32WL series not available.

​STM32Cube MCU Package for STM32WL series (HAL and LL low level drivers, USB, File system, RTOS - coming with examples running on ST boards: STM32 Nucleo, Discovery kits and Evaluation boards) not available on st site. Please provide me mcu packages ...

Cyada.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Running STM32CubeExpansion_LRWAN_V1.3.1 on AcSiP S76G

Hi,I tried running ST lorawan stack (STM32L073RZ-Nucleo) on acsip s76G chip (with stm32l073RZ and sx1276). I can get data from device but the problem is that the signal is too weak. I know my hardware is ok so what should i config in code? Any sugges...

IZama by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to setup STMM32Lo72CZY6TR MCU

I'm trying to set STMM32Lo72CZY6TR MCU along with workshop video on YouTube.I also install Virtual COM Port and install AT_slave_exe.bin on the kit.However I received "AT_EROOR" when I input "AT".This is first trial to use this discovery kit.I apprec...

KKawa.2 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

CMWX1ZZABZ-091 in Sigfox mode

The reference design of the CMWX1ZZABZ-091 shows a connection between pins SX1276_DIO4 and PA5/ADC5/DAC2 when in Sigfox mode. The B-L072Z-LRWAN1 board has a jumper between these pins (SB26), but according to table 11 of the manual this jumper is Res...

GErma.1 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WB about virtual timer and Callback function

Hello everyone, I have a question in APP_BLE_Init( ). I addHW_TS_Create(CFG_TIM_PROC_ID_ISR, &(BleApplicationContext.SwitchOffGPIO_timer_Id), hw_ts_SingleShot, Switch_OFF_GPIO); and HW_TS_Start(BleApplicationContext.SwitchOf...

Htzuh by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32CubeMX WB55 code generation errors.

Board: P-Nucleo-WB55BLE Application Type : ServerServer mode : Custom templateBug#1: CFG_GAP_DEVICE_NAME always has a "TEMPLATE" value and is independent of the value set in CubeMX.Bug#2: Routine "Custom_STM_App_Update_Char" was generated with invali...

RNort by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos