STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

P-NUCLEO-LRWAN2 Debug Problem

Hello, I bought this development kit to learn LoRaWan technology and improve myself.P-NUCLEO-LRWAN2STM32 Nucleo pack LoRa™ HF band sensor and gateway.I made the connections of the product as written in the User's Manuals and saw that the product was ...

0693W00000GYyCTQA1.png
KKoc.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

cube-lrwan execution error

Sir, I testing the STM32L0 + SX1276 with en.i-cube_lrwan_v2.1.0 libI compiled the AT COMMANDS example on KEIL and then with STM32 IDE too, but during execution i am always getting the following error in bothAPP_VERSION:    V1.1.0MW_LORAWAN_VERSION: V...

0693W00000Hqo9AQAR.png
MWisi.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! RTC example for timestamp (STM32WB55)

Hello,I'm looking for some example code on using the built in RTC for the STM32WB55 to get a timestamp in UNIX UTC Time in milliseconds. Or the number of milliseconds since January 1st 1970.If anyone has a simple example on how to accomplish this I w...

kcire L. by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32 ADC?

Good morning......I am using the ADC with 2 channels (Ch 9 and Ch 10). I am using an LPTIM to take these samples every 15ms. I have the ADC callback (HAL_ADC_ConvCpltCallback) to interrupt on 'End of sequence of conversion' (per .ioc --- or so I thin...

SWenn.1 by Senior III
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to select a USB device at startup?

Hi everyone.I need to activate a different USB device (one only, no multi role) at startup, depending for example on a GPIO status. I have two versions of an application on a STM32WB55 Nucleo board working as MSC in a version and CDC in the other. I ...

paolog by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos