cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Low power mode (Shutdown mode) and RTC date time configuration in Nucleo-WL55JC2

S_M
Associate

Hi all, I am using NUCLEO-64 WL55JC2 board with SubGhz_Phy and have the following queries:

1. I wanted the device to go to Off mode as it consumes the lowest power. I am trying the SubGhz_Phy_PINGPONG example and want it to go to sleep periodically in Off mode and wakeup via RTC.

I have gone through AN5406 that explains that, "If Stop mode is not disabled by any firmware module, Off mode is not disabled by any firmware module, and low-power is entered. Off mode is selected." Following the aforementioned, when we enter LowPower Sleep by UTIL_LPM_EnterLowPower() command, it goes to PWR_EnterOffMode(void) and exits sleep by PWR_ExitOffMode(void). Both these functions are blank in the standard examples. What all steps do i need to add in PWR_EnterOffMode(void) and PWR_ExitOffMode(void)? or Is there some sample code available for the same.

2. In RTC Configuration, the Bin Mode parameter setting is set to Free Running Binary Mode. So, I wanted to know if we can set Date and Time in Free Running Binary Mode?
Also, I have tried changing the Bin Mode to BCD Calender Mode. Then, I am able to set the Date and Time but the Radio Timeout does not work. If it is continuously receiving something then it is fine otherwise the TX and RX timeouts does not work. It is continuously in receiving mode. Is it possible to set Date and Time in Free Running Binary Mode or how to resolve the RX/TX Timeout problem in BCD Calender Mode.

0 REPLIES 0