STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Correct procedure for reading BLE characteristic values.

I am currently trying to read the value from a characteristic after detecting that the user has written to it.  I am calling aci_gatt_read_char_value() which is returning 0 (BLE success). From here I am expecting an event which triggers the aci_att_r...

0693W00000Y8wKCQAZ.png 0693W00000Y8wLsQAJ.png
MSuva.1 by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

RNG access after starting BLE stack

It looks as if the RNG is made unavailable to the M4 when the M0 has booted the BLE stack. This looks to be true because I can initialize and use the RNG before starting the BLE stack. Once I launch C2, the RNG registers read as zeros.Is this a req...

eleventen by Associate III
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem between RTC and Timers generating PWM

Hi Everybody!New with STM32, i'm currently working on a project in order to combine black line detection with an AlphaBot and IA embedded with a TOF sensor, all of that with a Nucleo-WB55.Actually I would like to add a Bluetooth function to be able t...

JDIRI.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Connecting to HRM (other BLE devices) with STM32WB55

I am trying to connect to a Polar HRM with a STM32WB55 Nucleo board by modifying the BLE_p2pClient example. I tested the example and it worked in connecting to another ST board. Then I modified the code to connect to the UUID of the HRM I got from th...

IFent.2 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32WL55JCI6 to STM32WLE5C8U6 issue

Hi,I developed an application with the Nucleo card which embeds an STM32WL55JCI6 starting from the "Sigfox_PushButton" example.The program uses 60 kB of flash and 8 kB of RAM and therefore works under the STM32WL55JCI6 which embeds 256 kB of flash an...

SBébi.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bluetooth Mesh Library Capabilities

The Bluetooth Mesh Library version 1.14.0 has the following Capabilities:[Library Capabilities]Net Keys = 3App Keys = 3Elements per Node = 5Models per Element = 11Subscription per Model = 10Is it possible to increase these value somehow? I want for e...

CBuch.1 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 3 kudos