STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

STM32WB, CPU1 stuck waiting CPU2 at init

Hello,I'm using the ble_ota bootloader that I have adapted to the STM32WB55CGU package and it advertise fine at power up and boot the app correctly but when I’m resetting from app the bootloader is stuck at the ble stack initialization (SHCI_C2_BLE_I...

TMoll.1 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! More about WLCSP49 package in STM32WB15CC

Is the WLCSP49 functionality same as that of UFQFPN48 package? Due to size reduction and I assume fewer contact pads in the former, I'd like to know if there are any functionality differences between the two. We are currently validating the possibili...

Kowsalya by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NUCLEO WL55JC1 dead?

Hi, I was working as usual with my NUCLEO WL55JC1 board, powered from external 3.3V.  Everything was working correctly and I turned the power suplly off, after turning it on again (next day), the board didn't work. I know the program is not runnin be...

JPablo1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Start Range 2 mode in STM32WB55

I'm trying to use Range 2 mode in my custom STM32WB55 board to reduce power consumption in my board.I found the protocol that switchs Range 1 to Range 2 mode in RM0434 document.The basic protocol is like below and I found that three register should b...

image.png
KKIM.6 by Senior
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos