STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Why on my LRWAN3 node card, when I power it externally on the +E5V tab, the LoRa card doesn't transmit anymore, while when I connect the usb + external power supply it works again?

Why on my LRWAN3 node card, when I power it externally on the +E5V tab, the LoRa card doesn't transmit anymore, while when I connect the usb + external power supply it works again? And why when I remove all the power supplies and I leave the USB cabl...

Thomcheh by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

How do I send the data from my external soil moisture sensor by ADC being connected to an ADC input of the B-L072Z-LRWAN1 microcontroller using the I-CUBE-LRWAN1 example on the web or another method?

Hello everyone, I am completely new to the forum and to the world of LoRaWAN on microcontrollers.I am doing my undergraduate final project. This is based on a B-L072Z-LRWAN1 core that has a couple of sensors connected to it. One of them is an ADC sen...

JAgui.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Read data from 3rd party IMU over BLE

Hi, I am using a STM32WB55, and a third party IMU device. I used the P2P client demo code to start, and was able to get the two devices to connect. But I am trying to figure out how to call and read the data now. Since the P2P client app is not se...

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bkDlKQAU.png
PMORR.11 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Delayed RX IRQ with STM32WL5x Transceiver with LoRa

Hello,I'm using the STM32WL55 for LoRa communication.I found out that when receiving a packet the RX IRQ from the transceiver is executed in a delay from when the packet finished transmitting.From my tests this delay depends on the channel configurat...

GG.2 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot load BLE firmware into the STM32WB55 CPU2

Hi,I have found some questions and discussions with similar topic, but no answer seems to apply to my case. I have an STM32WB55 Nucleo Pack, and I cannot manage to load any of the BLE stack binaries provided with the STM32Cube_FW_WB_V1.16.0 into my d...

zabel by Associate III
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is the OpenThread API concurrent safe?

I am developing a FreeRTOS project with around 12 tasks, many of which use the open thread ot* functions. However, my program will occasionally deadlock on all OpenThread commands, with the stack for each task showing that it is waiting for "Wait_Get...

CMasc.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to start FUS

I am using the STM32WB55RG MCU, Bluetooth feature with stack version 1.13.0 and FUS version 1.2.0. Everything was working normal until I tried doing the firmware upgrade of stack from v12.0 to v13.0. I am not able to perform FUS related operations. T...

ATaba.1 by Associate II
  • 27 replies
  • 0 kudos