STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

How to yield a task when sending large amount of data

Hi all,I want to send loads of data to a client whenever it enables notification for that service. What I have now is that I can catch the En/disable of the characteristic notification and start a task on it using the sequencer. However as long as th...

Taxara by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 4 kudos

Fast FUOTA only possible when using ST BLE Sensor App

I am trying to implement the OTA feature of the WB55 into my own app. However, the OTA Update is only successful if every packet is exactly 20 Bytes. I tried doing OTA with the BLE Sensor App and that one is much faster, I suppose the App sends somew...

tester by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Question of STM32WB OTA reboot problem

Hello, I have a question about OTA in the stm32wb series.I'm testing to add the OTA function to the board I'm developing.After full erase of MCU, I succeeded in downloading application bin file to MCU with STBLE Toolbox application.Afterwards, to upd...

SKmin by Associate
  • 10 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! STM32WB FOTA Practical Questions

Hi all,Looking to implement FOTA on a custom board which uses the STM32WB55M module. I understand the principles of the FOTA solution and the services/characteristics and have looked over the relevant app note, but I have a couple of questions about ...

TBran.3 by Associate III
  • 19 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! STM32WB HSE tune

Hi,What error on HSE frequency is acceptable by STM32WB35? More than 1 kHz can disturb connection process (its interrupted or it's slow than usual on some phones) or can cause unexpected disconnection? Does this affect the range of the advertisement ...

msemegen by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32WB Project Application Example missing file

Hello!I am trying to run the BLE_TransparentMode example https://github.com/STMicroelectronics/STM32CubeWB/tree/master/Projects/STM32WB5MM-DK/Applications/BLE/BLE_TransparentMode/STM32CubeIDE I have opened the project in STM32CubeIDE and try to compi...

DLid.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What is maximum MSPS for multi-channel ADC?

I need 1.5 MSPS speed for my array device having 1536 pixels. I saw that the STM32WB55VGY6TR microcontroller operates its ADC at a maximum speed of 4.26 MSPS in the manual. So, my question is, if I activate 16 channels (the maximum number of channels...

KKIM.6 by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WL55 FreeRTOS and SubGHz_Phy

Hello everyone,We are a group of students working on the development of flight control and communication software as part of a space program. Our project is based on the STM32Wl55 MCU with LoRa and FreeRTOS. Currently, we are transitioning our softwa...

Bildschirmfoto 2023-10-24 um 16.23.08.png

WB55 Protect Memory from unintended Access

Using the STM32WB55 SoC we are wondering, if it is possible to protect the shared RAM and FLASH memory from unintended access by CPU2 (the BLE and security dedicated M0+ core). As a minimum requirement we would need to be able to detect such violatio...

MaZe by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos