STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

stm32wle5cc autoregister

HiI need to know that how can i create thousand amount of binary or hex file for different keys during mass production. I use custom firmaware, sdk v.1.0 for development and i wrote manually keys of each device.

Resolved! STM32WL store NVM context Lorawan

Hi, I need some help trying to undestand this operation in Lorawan_end_node example projectnvm_size = ( ( sizeof( LoRaMacNvmData_t ) + 7 ) & ~0x07 ); in the code below:Maybe it is so simple, but i thought that it would be something like that nvm_siz...

RPaja.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Nucleo -STM32WB55 ] How to enter the low power mode and wake up the device through the wake-up pin when the thread function is turned on ?

Hello everyone:​I created a thread udp project through the official Max 6.7 version of the IDE and applied it to two Nucleo -STM32WB55 development boards for thread data transmission.(One as FTD equipment, one as MTD equipment)​​I want to let the MTD...

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bjRunQAE.png _legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bjRrQQAU.png _legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bjRvWQAU.png _legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bjRw0QAE.png

STM32WB USB VCP Driver not working?

Hello ST,I am using STM32WB Necleo Board to test USB as VCP. my reference project is BLE_MeshLightingLPN (USB Dongle) project and same way i am implementing all libraries and modification in BLE_MeshProvsion... CFG_USB_INTERFACE_ENABLE 1A new VCP por...

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bjCSjQAM.png _legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bjCStQAM.png _legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bjCTXQA2.png

Resolved! STM32WB55 User Manual RCC register is missing bit 18????

I am trying to incorporate the X-Cube-EEPROM package into an existing STM32WB55 Nucleo design that I have. In the process one of the compile errors refers to an RCC bit:​'RCC_CR_HSEBYP' undeclared (first use in this function); did you mean 'RCC_BDCR...

SWenn.1 by Senior III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos