STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.23.2 is out!

TouchGFX 4.23.2 is now out.Please follow this link to download it.4.23.2 Release details:Release date: March 14th, 2024Bugfixes in TouchGFX Designer:Fixed a bug where TouchGFX Designer would not close properlyBugfixes in TouchGFX Core:Fixed issue wer...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 8 kudos

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

FCRSF not being set (LCD_WaitForSynchro)

Posted on June 14, 2018 at 09:52Hi, When I write to the FCR register (via HAL_LCD_Init) , the FCRSF is not being set afterwards and so the LCD_WaitForSynchro is failing./* Loop until FCRSF flag is set */while(__HAL_LCD_GET_FLAG(hlcd, LCD_FLAG_FCRSF)...

Resolved! Best way to load large images into RAM?

Posted on July 09, 2018 at 02:16Hi there, we are using MDK-ARM to develop an application on our STM32F7 which drives a display, and we would like to present a relatively sophisticated UI, which will included some compile-time static images.  We are ...

LCD on STM32F4 Discovery

Posted on October 10, 2012 at 15:23Hi, I recently started programming microcontrollers STM32F4, I tried an example to control an LCD screen, there are on the net? can you give me directions? #lcd-stm32f4discovery #stm32f4-hd44780 #interface-anyth...

fullcaos by Associate II
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

F767ZI FMC LCD ILI9486 Not Working

Posted on June 24, 2018 at 12:45HiI am trying to run a LCD/TFT(8bit) display with my NUCLEO-F767ZII use the STM32CubeMX for ConfigurationDisplay Runs an ILI9486 ChipAt the moment i try to read the RegisterID of the DisplayI have try it with arduino ...

How does __HAL_DCMI_GET_IT_SOURCE() macro work?

Posted on June 14, 2018 at 16:32I am debugging my camera application which doesn't render correctly (STM32 F746 discovery board + STM32 F4 DIS-CAM).To find the error, I want to count the number of DCMI Line and Frame interrupts and check if numbers ...

0690X0000060BXpQAM.png
Jur Div by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F407 mbed/LCD Problem

Posted on June 17, 2018 at 00:55 Hi all, I'm fairly new to STM32 MCU's, but I've become fairly familiar with ARM while developing for the nRF528 I'm using mbed as my RTOS platform and my application requires an LCD screen. I'm currently ...