STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

Resolved! JPEG_Decode_DMA from binary array

Hey.I am using the STM32F769I Discovery board,and I want to decode a JPEG which I receive from Arducam Mini via SPI.I used the code from the JPEG_DecodingUsingFs_DMA Example and modified the JPEG_Decode_DMA function in a way, that it takes a binary a...

AWent by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

TouchGFX and DCMI together

Hi,I'm adding camera to my custom board with TouchGFX using DCMI.I have doubts on how to put video camera in framebuffer used by TouchGFX..I've created 2 framebufferes in LTDC and the first is used by Touch. I don't know if I use the second framebuff...

eng23 by Senior
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

LCD display of STM32L-Discovery using HAL library

Hello.I found several other people asking similar questions, but none of them have been resolved, so I will ask you a new question.I am developing using STM32L-Discovery.Specifically, we would like to display on the LCD mounted on this evaluation boa...

0690X00000AAUGXQA5.png
ota-s by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

DSI Clock Frequency

Hello,i have 25 MHz HSE Clock.The DSI PLL settings are as follows: IDF 5, NDIV 80, ODF2With these settings i measure an DSI clock of 100 MHz on the DSI_CKP pin.But Cube says that the DSI clock is 200 MHz.I use a STM32F769NI device with 2 DSI data lan...

DPfei.16 by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PieChart Resize

I refer to the source code for "Model UI Demo 1 TouchGFX".I would like to enlarge the PieChart, but I can't figure out how to do it. In the GraphView::setupScreen function I modified the values for center, height and width.// GraphView.cpp - GraphVie...

ALomb by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to use touchgfx on STM32H750

I successfully built the touchgfx project through CUBEMX and ran it successfully on stm32F429. I want to transplant the project to stm32H750,But there's no demo. How do I manually add it to the cube project myself

Pming.5 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos