STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.24.0 is out!

TouchGFX 4.24.0 is now out. Please follow this link to download it. 4.24.0 Release details: Release date: June 6th, 2024 New TouchGFX Designer Features: Added a QR Code widget.Added RGB Compression for images. New TouchGFX Core Features:  Added RG...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

A scroll wheel bug in Designer

I have to try used the scroll wheel item in my design.I set the Item Template and set number of items to 7, but the code of viewbase.hpp always 4 and viewbase.cpp is 7.Code is like below..hpp : touchgfx::ScrollWheel scrollWheelFile;  touchgfx::Dra...

achan.12 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

TextureMapper and ORIENTATION_PORTRAIT

HiI have som problems using ORIENTATION_PORTRAIT. I got an display physically in landscape orientation, but optionally used in portrait orientation.Texts and lines works fine but images are not rotated automatically. :(But I am surprised that images ...

0690X000009YLqHQAW.jpg
kvl by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TouchGFX compatibility with C functions?

I am considering using the TouchGFX ecosystem for embedded touchscreen operation. From the TouchGFX website I understand that that it is written in C++. I'm programming in C and want to know if it is possible for TouxhGFX widgets to pass data to and ...

Resolved! Problem with text scrolling

HelloI want to scroll text by hardware buttons, I call doScroll function and it works fine,but only if I put text in the text area using TouchGFX Designer,if I want to change the text, for example 14 lines Unicode::snprintf(textArea1Buffer,100,"test1...

0690X000008j3VXQAY.jpg
qqAnton by Senior
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos