STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

Resolved! Override ScrollList scrolling

Is it possible to override a ScrollList so that list scrolling is controlled by a separate widget? This separate widget is on the same screen as the ScrollList, but is outside of the ScrollList. I would still like to be able to use normal press & rel...

JonB by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi, I am very new on this touchgfx and smt32. I am now testing with Nextion display and Arduino with ktype sensors and infrared sensors and controlling several relays and switches.

Hi, I am very new on this touchgfx and smt32.I am now testing with Nextion display and Arduino with ktype sensors and infrared sensors and controlling several relays and switches.But i want to make things professional. So on internet i get on touchgf...

UOzde by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

DCMI interface doubles the image

Hello,I'm working on a DCMI to USB video class converter which runs on a STM32L496. The image sensor is a custom grayscale level sensor developed by my institution. It is 640x480, 8 bit per pixel, however to simplify the things I configured the DCMI ...

0690X000009jzWTQAY.png

Swipe Container selected page callback.

Hello,It would be nice to have a callback with selected page id from the Swipe Container. Now there is no way to know which page is selected. I need to know this because some constant (outside swipe container) widgets are depended from selected page....

Luk35 by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos