Did you mean: 

Dimensions cannot be changed

Ebun.1
Senior

Thank you for helping.

environment

TouchGFX Ver4.13.0

STM32F769I-Discovery template

Cannot change from 800 * 480 in Config-Display-Dimensions.

This has been changed in 4.12.0.

What should I do if I want to change the size?

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

Which version of the Application template are you using?

It does not make sense, in a way, to modify the display dimensions of a board that comes with a fixed display type, with fixed dimensions. The new ATs (V3) are now tied to values communicated from CubeMX. You can still change the dimensions manually if you want, by modifying the .part file in the root of your application next to the main .touchgfx project file (The interface to TouchGFX Generator/CubeMX). e.g. changing to 820 width for your application will cause the designer to ask for a reload and the dimensions will now be accordingly.

"AvailableResolutions" : [
      {
        "Width": 820,
        "Height": 480
      }
    ],

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

Which version of the Application template are you using?

It does not make sense, in a way, to modify the display dimensions of a board that comes with a fixed display type, with fixed dimensions. The new ATs (V3) are now tied to values communicated from CubeMX. You can still change the dimensions manually if you want, by modifying the .part file in the root of your application next to the main .touchgfx project file (The interface to TouchGFX Generator/CubeMX). e.g. changing to 820 width for your application will cause the designer to ask for a reload and the dimensions will now be accordingly.

"AvailableResolutions" : [
      {
        "Width": 820,
        "Height": 480
      }
    ],

Dear Martin

Thank you for helping.

Ver3.0.

I could change it in the .part file.

I am always grateful for your help.

Always happy to help 🙂