STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.23.2 is out!

TouchGFX 4.23.2 is now out.Please follow this link to download it.4.23.2 Release details:Release date: March 14th, 2024Bugfixes in TouchGFX Designer:Fixed a bug where TouchGFX Designer would not close properlyBugfixes in TouchGFX Core:Fixed issue wer...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 7 kudos

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

Resolved! Chineese and corean only shows ???

I need some text in chineese and corean, for example i need to write 한국어 and 汉语 , i've added those letters in my Typographies, but still get only ???, what am i missing? another strange think is that i forgot to put greek character in my typography, ...

Zui by Senior
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

touchGFX and snprintf function

Hello,i use snprintf function to print some UnicodeChar variable. But i have trouble to get special charcters printed (as é, è, ü...) by the mean of this function.(even if i have declared in the typography wildcard Character column the special charac...

Getting somtimes Hardfault in GuiExec()

I was design a custom board with a MCU STM32F767BI, a LCD with 800x600 pixels and a SDRAM with 64Mb. I'm getting a HardFaultHandler after run some time the aplication and it faults inside the process GUI_Exec() according to the PC register. Analizing...

Nickjmas by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32CubeIDE 1.0.1 and TouchGFX

Hi there. Do you guys know by any chance if TouchGFX-related code generation issues have been resolved in the new version of STM32CubeIDE (v. 1.0.1)? Is it worth/safe to upgrade?

VK by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32H7 - MDMA with DCMI

Hi, I am using DCMI peripheral on STM32H7 to capture an 320x240 monochrome image (1 byte per pixel) and DMA to transfer it to D1 SRAM. DMA uses FIFO, Threshold: Full, Data width: Word for both source and destination.I would like to make a copy of tha...

msiadj21 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using Visual Studio for hardware integration?

Hello,is it possible to use VS for coding the hardware integration side of a TGFX-Application?I tried the following:I downloaded the example project from here.When I tried to make some modifications to model.cpp the Intellisense didn't find any comma...

CKauf by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Managing a rotary encoder.

Hi all,I'm using touchgfx with stm32f769 in a board with hardware buttons and hardware knob (rotary encoder). I have more screens and the knob is used to change values that are different for every screen. Is there an example on how I can implement in...

SCass by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

dynamic graph in touchGFX?

I want to express the value of 0x000000 ~ 0xFFFFFF in real time graph.The graph of the currently provided demo code should continuously update the entire graph, but I want to show the cumulative data. I want to update the last data continuously like ...

ikassma by Senior
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos