STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.24.0 is out!

TouchGFX 4.24.0 is now out. Please follow this link to download it. 4.24.0 Release details: Release date: June 6th, 2024 New TouchGFX Designer Features: Added a QR Code widget.Added RGB Compression for images. New TouchGFX Core Features:  Added RG...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

Dynamic create bitmap

I want to create bitmap dynamically. I called bmpId = Bitmap::dynamicBitmapCreate(800, 480, Bitmap::RGB565); I found bmpId is 0xffff.and then call Bitmap::cacheGetAddress(bmpId);system will dead loop in Bitmap::cacheGetAddress(bmpId);

DJin.3 by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Camera selection and interface

HiWhat is the easiest way to interface a camera. AN5020 lists a number of camera sensors supported, however only the old OV2640 is included in the support packages.The most complex issue is setting up the sensor registers - do the manufacturers suppl...

pbayton9 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

DMA2D Transfer Errors

We are using a STM32H743I-EVAL2 and have our LCD frame buffers running on SDRAM1 using the FMC. On startup we are loading image data from QSPI flash to SDRAM and then using DMA2D to composite our displays together.However on startup we get a DMA2D t...

BComp by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to set Display's parameters ?

In applications for STM32f746-disco board, the display's parameters in rk043fn48h.h are as the following:/** * @brief RK043FN48H Timing */ #define RK043FN48H_HSYNC ((uint16_t)41) /* Horizontal synchronization */ #define RK043...

0690X000009jrqBQAQ.png

Interfacing with hardware in TouchGFX Applications - Example ported to TouchGFX Designer V4.10 and STM32CubeIDE

Hello,I ported the first example in the article "Interfacing with hardware in TouchGFX Applications" to TouchGFX Designer V4.10 and then ported it to STM32CubeIDE V1.0.2.Please find it in attachment. I hope you find it helpful.I didn't use the ioc an...

Custom board

I have a custom board based on the H743Viit does not have external SDRAM but a QSPI flash for storage.My board has an external Video Processor with SDram connected by FMC-LCD-16bit interface.I would like to use TouchGFX , does it need the external SD...

Labels