STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.24.0 is out!

TouchGFX 4.24.0 is now out. Please follow this link to download it. 4.24.0 Release details: Release date: June 6th, 2024 New TouchGFX Designer Features: Added a QR Code widget.Added RGB Compression for images. New TouchGFX Core Features:  Added RG...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

Using the STM32F429I-DISC1 Discovery board to prototype with an LCD. Need part number of 48-position ZIF connector on that board so I can connect a different style LCD.

I am building an adapter board to go from the 48-position, .7mm pitch ZIF connector on the STM32F429I-DISC1 Discovery Board to a 41-position, .5mm pitch ZIF connector on my LCD. With this adapter board I can quickly prototype using the Discovery boa...

DHauc.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STemWin future?

I see that in G0 G4 Folder STM32Cube\Repository\STM32Cube_FW_G0_V1.3.0\Middlewares\ST STemWin is missing. I wonder if there is a reason for that, ie does it still work? (CRC hardware lock ok?)

SysTick stopped firing when added TouchGFX

Hi,I am using STM32F778AI with FMC SDRAM and MIPI-DSI for screen.Before adding touchgfx SDRAM, DSI , Systick worked. After adding touchgfx it stopped working and stuck on HAL_Delay because Systick don't enter to interrupt.Any help ?David

davidra7 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Waveform Widget

I’m creating a waveform widget in TouchGFX, but unsure how best to loop the waveform back to zero at the end because there are three frame buffers so you have to invalidate over an area three times or you get flickering . How would you handle looping...

BMara.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos