STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.24.0 is out!

TouchGFX 4.24.0 is now out. Please follow this link to download it. 4.24.0 Release details: Release date: June 6th, 2024 New TouchGFX Designer Features: Added a QR Code widget.Added RGB Compression for images. New TouchGFX Core Features:  Added RG...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

Resolved! Has anyone have a project for Toggling LED on 32F746G-Disco or 32F769I-Disco using latest CubeIDE 1.1.0 and TouchGFX 4.12.3?

​I tried to do following;Installed TouchGFX 4.12.3, CubeMX 5.4 and CubeIDE 1.1.0.Use any F7 Discovery board (No Nucleo board). I am using 32F746G-Disco and 32F769I-Disco.Start with CubeIDE1.1.0 and create a C++ project.Toggle (ON-OFF-ON) led LD1 ever...

KMunj by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unicode::snprintf() Problem

I'm working with the STM32F769I-DISCO board and I'm having issues with the snprintf() Unicode function.When I try to print a string to the screen only a few characters register, the rest show up as unknown characters.For example, when I try to print ...

TLahr.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Drive LCD with LTDC interface and FMC

Hello, I have a stm32f769 discovery board and I run LCD_PicturesFromSDCard example from STM32Cube_FW_F7_V1.15.0.There is function for drawPixel that save RGB_code to hltdc.LayerCfg[ActiveLayer].FBStartAdress. I understand pixel color is saved to SDRA...

ADusi by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

When I generate code I get a popup that says "- These IPs still have some not configured or wrong parameter values:[GFXSIMULATOR] Do you still want to generate the code ? Yes/No

I check yes and everything appears to work. What is the GFXSIMULATOR mode and can I deselect it in the Pinout & Configuration tab?I see the generated code in main.c calls a generated init function, but it is empty except for comments delineating user...

Ron Koch by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos