STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.24.0 is out!

TouchGFX 4.24.0 is now out. Please follow this link to download it. 4.24.0 Release details: Release date: June 6th, 2024 New TouchGFX Designer Features: Added a QR Code widget.Added RGB Compression for images. New TouchGFX Core Features:  Added RG...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

COVID-19 Community Update

Hi Everyone,Sorry for being quiet lately, but due to the pandemic we're all working from home here and it's a bit difficult to be as efficient as usual - so i've had to focus primarily on other tasks, such as the new documentation coming out.I hope t...

Resolved! Transferring data between views after transition

What is the intended way to transfer data between views? Global variables in FrontendApplication or something else?For example I have views that can be entered from multiple locations, and the view should go back to the specific view that it originat...

Tuoman by Senior II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STMCubeIDE 1.3.0 + TouchGFX 4.13.0

I'm currently in a hurry building a touchscreen interface for the many DIY hospital ventilator projects that are running right now to cope with the ventilator shortage the world is facing right now caused by Covid-19. diyventilators.comI bought the S...

WSpar.1 by Associate III
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

DMA2D peripheral filter availability

Dear CubeMX Team,Is there a chance to add DMA2D to the Peripheral list in CubeMX filters?Today, I can only find GFXMMU, but no DMA2D. Providing this option would save time for some of us looking for MCU with basic GFX support.

Resolved! Scroll List incredibly slow

Hi,I'd like to know if there is a way to reduce the computing power required by the scroll List widget to redraw itself considering that it's incredibly slow on my board (note that it works just fine in the simulation). It does spread almost over the...

GMeur by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Touch Panel 7inch can't run with TouchGFX

I have make a customize Board using STM32F746 base on STM32F746-Disco board. but i'm using TFT 7inch with capacitor touch panel using IC FT5425.I have tested with touch panel base on example in BSP folder of STM32Cube. it run normaly. that mean FT524...

HAnh by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Display Refresh

Hello,I have an STM32F469NI display board. The program I wrote runs without errors. The only problem: The display now has to update itself automatically.Can you help me with the settings I need to make? Or do I have to generate that in the code?I wou...

HSchl.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels