STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.24.0 is out!

TouchGFX 4.24.0 is now out. Please follow this link to download it. 4.24.0 Release details: Release date: June 6th, 2024 New TouchGFX Designer Features: Added a QR Code widget.Added RGB Compression for images. New TouchGFX Core Features:  Added RG...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

Resolved! from 24 to 16bit

HelloI use STM32F769I-DISCO.Does changing from 24bit to 16bit reduce the load on the CPU?What is 16bit, if 24bit is 100%?Also, can't TouchGFX change 24bit to 16bit?Thank you.

Ebun.1 by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Import Project selection grayed out

I opened an old project that uses TouchGFX and was told I should migrate to a newer version of STM32CubeMX. So I installed 5.6.0 and tried to do an import as directed. BUT the Import Project... selection is grayed out. Now what?

RWeil.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! touch designer Interface with computer

Now we have a problem, our stm32 device board is delayed.Now we only can develop our UI on touch designer simulator. But we want to test our software of communication layer, using the serial port or TCP/IP port in one computer with the same port in a...

Breeze1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with Vsync shifting after some

Hello,I’m working with custom stm32f429 board to drive a 7�? tft 800x480 lcd using ltdc driver, I’ve configured ltdc for showing just a blue background stored in internal frame buffer...pixel frequency is 33.4 mhz,page is shown successfully but there...

MHaji.1 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos