cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DSI Video Mode Sample for STM32F7 with TouchGFX

mibra.1
Associate II

Hi ST Team, Current we using an TFT LCD Drv (ST7701) without GRAM. So we have to use DSI in video mode. But it's hard to understand the required DSI video mode configurations. So we need Dsi video mode code working sample.

After Surfing the Stm32 Application notes, we found the following Doc;

1. dm00287601-dsi-host-on-stm32f469-479-stm32f7x8-x9-and-stm32l4r9-s9-mcus-stmicroelectronics
  2. en.STM32F7_Peripheral_DSIHOST

But it didn't help much. So the DSi sample code will a lot.

12 REPLIES 12

Aren't there examples related to the STM32F769I-DISCO ?​

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

unfortunately, No.

There is samples for TFT Lcd Drv with Gram. So they are using Command mode.

I'm pretty sure that it is using the LTDC/DSI to pump data real time, at pixel clock frequencies

I would appreciate your help if you referred to the sample you mentioned.

STM32Cube_FW_F7_V1.14.0\Drivers\BSP\STM32F769I-Discovery\stm32f769i_discovery_lcd.c

STM32Cube_FW_F7_V1.14.0\Drivers\BSP\Components\adv7533\adv7533.c (USE_LCD_HDMI fork)

MM..1
Chief II

I test one demo project 469 simply convert from command mode to video mode . When i rememmber open ioc and change mode setup. Regenerate code and try .

Thanks for your help, I wanted to ask if there is sample for dsi video mode with TouchGFX?

Hi Clive, Thanks for your help. I wanted to ask there if is sample for dsi video mode with TouchGFX?

mibra.1
Associate II

Hi every one, there is an update, now the lcd is working but the image on the screen is flickering. so. is that timing error?