STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.24.0 is out!

TouchGFX 4.24.0 is now out. Please follow this link to download it. 4.24.0 Release details: Release date: June 6th, 2024 New TouchGFX Designer Features: Added a QR Code widget.Added RGB Compression for images. New TouchGFX Core Features:  Added RG...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

Resolved! Add/Remove vs SetVisible(true/false)

Hello,Imagine I've got an object, say a numpad, that I want to display or hide upon a specific button press.What are the pros and cons of using one method vs the other? I'm especially asking in terms of performance as keeping the object added but hid...

GMeur by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hello, I'm Working on ad project with smt32f429i discovery board with cubeIDE 1.3 and TouchGFX 4.13.0. My problem here is I can't receive any data on screen It's all white and my frame buffer(SDRAM bank2) is empty.

I'm able to write data to SDRAM manually with my configurations. Btw I was able to make a project with CubeIDE 1.0.0 but I'm going to develop with and custom board and I can't use BSP or discovery library. So I watched this https://www.youtube.com/wa...

TouchGFX 4.13 + STM32Cube IDE 1.2 problem

Hi there,I'd like to use STM32F469-DISCO and UART to communicate with 3rd MCU.I tried to follow tutorials out there but didn't work on F469-DISCO since all tutorials are for F746 board.Especially, on TouchGFX, it doesn't generate any code for stm32C...

Wseo.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TouchGFX Designer support for J-Link

I have TouchGFX designer working with both STM32F469I and STM32F429 discovery kits - using ST-link.Does TouchGFX support J-Link? If so, how? And where would I find that info without posting (ie. be self sufficient?)?if not, is the any effort toward...

JOsen by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help me understand LTDC Config

Hi all,I stumbled upon this in my BoardConfiguration file:#if !defined(USE_BPP) || USE_BPP==16 #define HACT 200 /* Note: 16bpp: Screen divided in 4 areas of 200 pixels to avoid DSI tearing */ #elif USE_BPP==24 #define HACT ...

STM32H743 TouchGFX HardFault_Handler

The weird thing is that in FrontendHeap & heap = FrontendHeap :: getInstance (); into HardFault_HandlerThe weird thing is that in FrontendHeap & heap = FrontendHeap :: getInstance (); into HardFault_Handler.Thanks in advance�?

0693W000000TzCGQA0.png
Xcw.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Screen split

Hi,my application 800X480 consists of two modes: single and double.Single mode is full screen, made up of several screens, and it's ok.The second consists of the screen divided in half.Each half must be independent of the other, so it's like you have...

GGatt by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi, I`m new here, and i wanted to make a simple app on my board "STM32F429I-DISCO". What software will be the best for integrating the controler with touch screen.

Now i`m using cubeide with touch gfx, and i have a problems with cubeide becouse i can`t generate the graphic project like everybody do it on tutotrials on yt. they have a little bit different board (with bigger screen) but i`m doing everything exact...

0693W000000UVXQQA4.png
KSelz.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos