STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.24.0 is out!

TouchGFX 4.24.0 is now out. Please follow this link to download it. 4.24.0 Release details: Release date: June 6th, 2024 New TouchGFX Designer Features: Added a QR Code widget.Added RGB Compression for images. New TouchGFX Core Features:  Added RG...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

FMC and Code Generation Issue

Hi,I am developing an application running on STM32F469 MCU to control an LCDGenerating my Code using STM32CubeMX.Using FMC Memry type is LCD_Interface, A23 Data: 16 bitsThe bug I found is in the STemwin_wrapper.c file, in functions : FMC_BANK_WriteD...

JKhal by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hard Fault

Hello,I am developing an app using tortoise git, I have made a lot of commit and cleanup in rep and my application was ok.Ten commits ago I never made a clean up, so, when I cleaned up the repository my app crash in one line of code I made before.I ...

MPJEG video demo for STM32F746G-DISCO?

This post (https://touchgfx.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/115000138705/comments/115000702685 ) mentions a demo for an MJPEG video player in TouchGFX.The link is given as:http://ftp.draupnergraphics.com/TouchGFX/demos/simple_video769eval.zipNo...

Resolved! TouchGFX for Nucleo boards

Is it possible to implement touchgfx with a NUCLEO board. I think yes because my NUCLEO STM32F767NI has LTDC.But i doubt because the aren't touchgfx templates for nucleo boards.

AMerc.4 by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

TouchGFX, STMCube, Converting to Double buffering

I have a Newhaven 800x480 display connected to the STM32F746G-DISCO board.Finally got the display and the touch working. It is currently using a single buffer @ 0xC0000000 SDRAM.There is some artifacts when the screens change with the cover process....

MEder by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is this data model safe

In order to implement my ui component more independently, I design it this way.// subclass of containerMyComponent::MyComponent(){ // init some ui // ... Application::getInstance()->registerTimerWidget(this);}MyComponent::~MyComponent(){ Application:...

shark by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos