STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.24.0 is out!

TouchGFX 4.24.0 is now out. Please follow this link to download it. 4.24.0 Release details: Release date: June 6th, 2024 New TouchGFX Designer Features: Added a QR Code widget.Added RGB Compression for images. New TouchGFX Core Features:  Added RG...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

add left right button to a scroll list

Hi I'm trying to add a left and a right button to a scroll list. so the user can either scroll it, or change it with a button. I checked the ScrollList class and I could not found a function that helps me. Do somebody know how I can do it?Touchgfx 4....

rzapp by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Patch: Scroller Widgets

The following upgrades for scrollers (bugs + performance) will be a part of the upcoming 4.14.0 release, but i'm publishing them here as a patch for 4.13.0 until then.http://sw-center-st-com.s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/touchgfx/TouchGFX/Patches/4.13.0...

No emWin library in STM32CubeMX

Hi all, After I have updated my STM32CubeMX to version 5.6.1, I noticed that there is no emWin in under Middleware category. Did ST remove the emWin support in STM32CubeMX? If anybody knows how to configure in STM32CubeMX, please help me to answer.

ATun by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

a variable value

hi every one. I want to display the amount of ADC on the LCD. How can I show a variable value of ADC1ConvertedValue?now I can only display a character on LCD.i want to show: The ADC value is: (amount of the ADC Value)int main(int argc, char* argv[]...

Nmo.1 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to import code generated by TouchGFX Designer

Hi guys,I'm taking my first steps in touchgfx library, so it is probably a dumb question.To understand how touchgfx works, I'm using a STM32F746G_DISCO.As first step, I opened the TouchGfx demonstration present in the STM32Cube repository. The projec...

FBarb by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

ST7789 interface with STM32F429 using RGB565

Hello,I am trying to interface ST7789 display with STM32F429 using RGB 565 interface.I have used the st7789 library from STM32F4 package \STM32Cube_FW_F4_V1.24.0\Drivers\BSP\Components\st7789.cBut this library has functions of SPI and I want to use ...

Kylo Ren by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos