STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.24.0 is out!

TouchGFX 4.24.0 is now out. Please follow this link to download it. 4.24.0 Release details: Release date: June 6th, 2024 New TouchGFX Designer Features: Added a QR Code widget.Added RGB Compression for images. New TouchGFX Core Features:  Added RG...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

Resolved! Working with Partial Frame Buffer memory (4.12.3)

Hi: I have some problem about t Partial Frame Buffer memsory.I declared ManyBlockAllocator<360*182,2, 2> frameBufferAllocator in the program just like in the tutorial,but displayed the error .Are there any detailed tutorials about how to use Partial ...

Jack li1 by Associate III
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rendering time issue with screen transition

Hi,I am working on STM32L4R9 Discovery kit and STM32L4R9 Evaluation kit , which has the 390x390 display.I have created a simple project with 2 screens one is with analog clock and two buttons and another one is just with an image. Whenever screen tra...

Bala1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hello, I am working with CubeIDE 1.3.1 and TouchGFX 4.13.0. I have to move my project on an other computer, but this version of CubeIDE is not available on ST web site now. Do you know where I can download CubeIDE 1.3.1 again ? Thanks a lot

On the ST web site, there are CubeIDE 1.3.0 and 1.4.0, but both have some issues with TouchGFX : the first one is too old for TouchGFX, and for the other, TouchGFX is too old.For more details and if I understood well : TouchGFX generate a CubeMX pro...

GMich.2 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32F746G-Disco as HID keyboard

Hi,I would like to make an application that simulates a keystroke when I press a button.I have configured my project as shown in this article and have tried the given code to simulate a looping "hello world" message keystroke but cannot get it to wor...

ETH is not working when integrating LWIP with LTDC

We are using STM32F429IGTx microcontroller for our application. We use STM32CubeMX with Keil IDE v5. Our application needs both LCD and internet connectivity. we try to use 800 x 480 TFT LCD ( RGB565 ) for display and ethernet for internet connectivi...

S_1 by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos