STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.24.0 is out!

TouchGFX 4.24.0 is now out. Please follow this link to download it. 4.24.0 Release details: Release date: June 6th, 2024 New TouchGFX Designer Features: Added a QR Code widget.Added RGB Compression for images. New TouchGFX Core Features:  Added RG...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

STM32H750 discovery not working

Hello, I just bought a STM32H750B-DK and when i tried to flash a sample application from TouchGFX, i got a white screen and the usb programming is not working anymore. I connected via External PowerSupply and STLINK and i can see the board and flash ...

BHure.1 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to write a code for a counter.

I am very new to coding, but I have to get this program written for work. I need some of the buttons that I have put into my TouchGFX project to consecutively count up and down after each press of the button on the screen. How would I go about settin...

KTayl.3 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Generated code failed in toughGFX +CubeMX

I'm using STM32f429ZI Discovery board to run the touch LCD using LTDCI will attach Detatiled Log.Thank you.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ error1: in touchGFX while generat...

MMAUR.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to get the instance from scrollList?

Now, the way I only know is to get the instance in virtual function "scrollList1UpdateItem" like this:virtual void scrollList1UpdateItem(selection2& item, int16_t itemIndex) { item.setIcon(itemIndex); }Is there another way to get it from scrollLis...

Wrend.1 by Senior
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

TouchGFX obvious flickering of "Text Area" widget

Hello,I have connected two latching type push buttons to two GPIOs and using TouchGFX to see the physical status on a demo screen with glowing buttons.Some background information:BUTTON_STATE_T is a structure containing 2 int members for GPIO states ...

EJ.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos